11 thoughts on “What do you think so far?

1. To Harveen,
    Hello this is amrit!!!!!How are you??? everyone is missing you and we saw ur little video it was cute it looks like you are having a wonderful time and is Henry having a good time??? bye bye hope the rest of your days are full off fun,fun,fun!!!!!
    Hi its kulveer, I’m missing you a lot and the house is really quiet without MISS CHATER BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi BABY, Its mum, Awwwwwwwww, we loved your video… keep making them. See you in two days time my darling. BIG HUgS AND KISSES BABY xxxx Love you xxx

2. hey mya check u out lol looks like your having a good time loving the rucksack lol love u loads mwah x x x x tasha

3. Well done Harveen. You would make a brilliant presenter. I hope you get to post another video to make your Mum really proud of you. You all look like you are having a fantastic time and working hard!

4. Edgmond hall was fantatsic i had a great time. We made shelters and fires. Making the shelter was fun but it was hard and tiring work as well. Climbing up the wrekin was realy tring i was proud of myself when I reached the top ( my legs ached). We also did pond dipping I catched 2 tadploles and a water stick insect. It was really fun we also had to draw one of the creatures we saw. I really enjoyed the campfire first we collected twigs and we all sat around the fire ( it was warm) and we sang songs. We sang ‘ Porriage in a pot and jelly on a plate’ It was really fablous. I loved playing on the zip wire it was mind blowing. This was one of the best trips i’d had ever been on.!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉 :p 😛 😛

• cool zara is that what you have been doing wow it does look like you have been having a spectacular , splendid , fantastic , amazing time : -( 🙁 🙁

5. Wow it looks like you have been having a fantastic time in Egmond hall i wish i went to 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁